The garden is located at 8°3' 54'' N and 98°48' 32'' E.
On the Google Earth map of Thailand you can see that Ao Nang is about half way Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur.
Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Ko Samu, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore offer
flights to Krabi airport. Since a short time there are more
international flights to Krabi as from India and China.
Scandinavia has sharter flights to Krabi since a long time.
Ao Nang can be reached from:
- Krabi International Airport by taxi or airport bus
- Krabi Town bus terminal by songthaew/motorcycle
- Phuket Harbor by boat (only high season: November - April)
- Phuket bus terminal to Krabi town by bus
Accommodation can be found at
Krabi hotel guide
On the Ao Nang area map you see a mark at the location for the Ao Nang spicy garden and also a mark Ao Nang weather station and a mark River residence.
- Ao Nang weather station is the location of a weather station.
If you are interested in the actual local weather and weather forecast for Ao Nang then you see it here:
Actual weather in Ao Nang. You can find here maps for bicycle tours around Ao Nang also.
- Perhaps you are also interested in real estate on a nice location. In that case take a look at the website:
Nong Thale River Residence
Google Earth updated and refined this part of the world just when we
were constructing the paths. Part of the paths is in the shade of
This was the situation at 3-3-2007.